GPS Clocks (Global Positioning Satellite) manufactured by Ace Instruments are suitable for all industrial, office, banks, brokerage houses, stock exchanges, pharmaceuticals plants, airports & currency exchanges, railway stations & similar applications.
Standalone GPS Clocks come with the option of GPS Time Synchronization using the GPS Satellite signal. GPS Clocks can be custom designed to display the time of India, US, UK, Germany, China, Japan & any other country required. Time is accurately maintained even in the case of power cut by virtue of built in battery backup for time storage in memory. These clocks are a direct wall mounting or modular wall mounting clocks with high intensity displays in options of sizes 1″, 2.5″ & 4″ Height. Hospital clocks are available in both HH:MM (4 Digits) & HH: MM: SS (6 Digits) version. Aesthetically designed with Front Flush Stainless-Steel Plate & 45 mm. depth for fitment into modular walls or hospital panels.
- GPS Master clock available in options of 2.5″, 4″, 8″ high super bright
- 7 Segment Display Panel with 6 displays, 2 each for Hours, Minutes & seconds
- Slave clocks have a 4″ High super bright 7 segment red LED Display with exceptional depth & clarity for visibility over a long distance
- Slave clocks can be at a maximum distance of up to 1200 meter. (1.2 Km.) & yet show accurate synchronized time, same as the master clock
- The Wireless RF Clocks have a range of 600 meter. Line of Sight & successive clocks make a network
- Wireless clocks can be at a distance of 600 meters. Between each other extending to up to 10 Kms in the network of clocks
- Wireless repeaters can be used in case of longer distances
- The Standalone Clocks come with GPS Time Synchronization using Satellite Time from the GPS Satellite acc.
- These can be used optionally as GPS Master with Modbus 485 or Wireless RF Network Communication capability
- Standalone clocks with 4”/6”/10”/12” High Display which can be later be upgraded to Synchronize
Room Clocks are available in both standalone version & master slave network clocks version that work on RS485 modbus communication/Wireless RF Communication.
- All the clean room clocks in the synchronized clock network show the exact same time right up to the seconds.
- The slave clocks (up to 120 nos.) can be connected to the master clock via a 2-core communication cable multidrop network or wireless RF communication & the master clock time is synchronize
- Time is accurately maintained even in the case of power cut by way of integrated battery for time keeping.
- The master clean room clock is a 2″ high super bright 7 segment display clock with 6 displays for hours, minutes & seconds.
- The slave clean room clocks have a 1″/2.5″/4″ high super bright 7 segment red LED display with exceptional depth & clarity for visibility over a long distance.
- The slave clean room clocks can be at a maximum distance of up to 1200 mtrs. (1. 2 km.) & yet show accurate synchronized time, same as the master clock.
- The slave clocks are available in stainless steel outer plate enclosures for clean rooms & also flameproof aluminium lm-6 body certified by cmri, dhanbad for use in gas group areas i, ii, iia & iib.
- Ethernet clocks which will show your pc/ server time on the clocks in the network using a simple front end software to connect to ethernet are also available as optional.
- High accuracy of +/-1 second time is available in both standalone & synchronized version.
- In the master/slave synchronized clock system, GPS (global positioning satellite) time can be maintained across all the clocks in the network by simply opting for GPS master clock.
- All the slave clocks in the synchronized network will then display GPS time synchronizing from the master GPS clock.
- High accuracy of +/-1 second time can then be maintained across the whole production/plant/railway station.
- Wireless communication between master & slave clocks allow for cable free communication thus reducing installation time & effort.
For any further queries or help from our expert you may call us at 1800-121-0506 or Whatapp at +91 7331110506