GPS Clock, Digital GPS Based Clocks are highest accuracy digital indoor Gps clock with time synchronization to Global Position Satellite system.
The GPS Clock are designed for aesthetic blending for installations into offices, brokerage houses, pharma clean rooms, hospitals, IT commercial buildings & a host of other applications which require precise time without having to physically correct the time ever. The clock come with a wall mounting M.S. Powder Coated Body with a Stainless Steel Washable Front Plate, Rated IP65. Also, suitable for flush mounting inside walls for blending into walls.
Gps clock, digital GPS Based Clocks manufactured by Ace Instruments are the highest accuracy digital indoor GSP clock with time synchronization to Global Position Satellite system.The GPS Clock accepts the Global Positioning Satellite Time of the country of use. It is accurate to 500 milliseconds & uses a wired GPS Antenna to synchronize with area GPS satellite system. Time is accurately maintained by inbuilt memory battery for time-keeping even in the case of power cuts. However, the clock runs on power supply alone & has no power backup.The Digital GPS Clock have a 6 Digit, red color 7 Segment LED Display. The Hours & Minutes display (HH: MM) is 4" high & the seconds (SS) display is of 2" height.
- ACE Instruments
- 4 Digits 4” High 7 Segment Super Bright Red LED Display for Hours & Minutes (HH:MM) 2 Digits of 2" height for seconds (SS)
- GPS Receiver Specifications
- Antenna Type : Active ; Antenna Wire Length : 3 mtrs.; Protocol : NMEA Standard ; Cold Start : 45 Seconds ( Avg) ; Warm Start : 45 Seconds ( Avg) ; Hot Start : 2 Seconds
- Power Supply
- 110-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Mild Steel Powder Coated with Stainless Steel Front Flush Plate
- Time Display Format
- 24 Hours Time Format Standard
- Contact Store for project based customization
- Provided alongwith and valid for 1 year, traceable to National Standards
- Body 480 x 165 x 60 mm. ( W x H x D) Front Flush Plate 525 x 180 mm ( W x H)
- Master/Slave Synchronization Modes
- Wired (RS485 2 wire communication; Wireless (Radio Frequency)
- Line of Sight
- Upto 1200 meters(Subject to data noise)
- No. of Master & Slave
- User Selectable
- 12 months Warranty Supplied with Standard calibration