IoT Temperature Monitoring
IoT Temperature Monitoring System is a sparing Server Room and Data Center Facilities Temperature Monitor System which at the same time measures, shows and cautions the client about the basic parameter of temperature in checking offices.
Applications: server Rooms, Data focus, UPS rooms, Battery rooms, Cold Storages, Cold Chains, Food, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Medical, Logistics, Warehouses, Airports, Hospitals, Machinery Rooms, Ship-Building and so forth
IoT Temperature Monitoring
Temperature Monitoring System
The GSM Based IoT Monitoring Temperature System has a coordinated vast clear Back-lit spot framework show with a live show of temperature. The AI-TAM1 has an implicit/discretionary outer high precision mix temperature sensor appropriate for temperature scope of - 30 Deg C to +50 Deg C
SMS Alert :
Occasional SMS: Periodic SMS at standard interims of Temperature over according to client programmable recurrence.
Ready SMS : SMS Alert after surpassing basic levels of Temperature. As far as possible are unreservedly programmable by the client from front keypad.
Demand SMS : User can ask for the Instrument for continuous estimations of Temperature through Instruments enrolled number
Email Alert Notification when parameter esteem is out of the pre-set edge.
Arrangement for enlisting numerous Email IDs(10 Email Ids can be designed)
Online Interface(Mobile/PC/Tab) to see continuous information transmitted through Instrument. Dashboard to screen ongoing information with downloading/announcing in Excel/PDF Format Custom Report planning according to client necessity likewise accessible
- ACE Instruments
- Model 1
- AI-TAM1-SMS (SMS only)
- Model 2
- AI-TAM1-IoT1-1(with Hosting) Features: SMS+E-mail+Cloud With Hosting: At Instrukart's Server
- Model 3
- AI-TAM1-IoT1-2(without Hosting) Features: SMS+E-mail+Cloud,At End User's Scope(Web space,Web Design & Database)
- Measuring Range
- Temp: 0.0 Deg C to +60.0 Deg C (Optional: -30.0 Deg C to +60.0 Deg C)
- +/-0.5 Deg. C
- 128 x 64 Graphical large LCD Display with white backlight
- Operating Conditions
- Safe operating temperature of instrument is 0 deg C to 70 deg C
- Cable Length
- Connecting Cable , pre-wired 3 mtrs. Extension between display monitor & sensor
- Power Supply
- 12 vDC by way of 230 vAC , 50 Hz. Adaptor provided alongwith
- Wall mounting type ABS Plastic Enclosure with Wall Bracket (IP 65 splash proof)
- GSM Bandwidth
- Support for GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz(used in most parts of the world). Please follow the link for more details:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSM_frequency_bands
- RS-485 for connecting to SCADA(Optional)
- In-Built Buzzer for Alarm. External Buzzer Option also available.
- Additional Cable Length
- Available at extra cost upto maximum of 10 mtrs(Sensor to Instrument)
- External Alarm
- Available at extra cost(Length between Instrument and buzzer)
- Alarm Type
- In built buzzer for Low Limit & High Limit Exceed Alarms for Temperature
- Alarm Limit
- Freely programmable from front key pad
- Acknowledgement Key
- Provided to re-set the alarm , thus avoiding continuous buzzer alarm However, the Alarm LED continues to glow indicating limit violation alert for temperature
- Will be provided at no extra cost and valid for 12 months, traceable to national standards
- Web Interface Demo
- Please consult Store for web link and credentials
- Sensor Cable Length
- Standard supply of 5mtr(Instruments to Sensor).Optional provision for additional wiring.
- 80(W) x 80(H) x 55(D) mm.
- 12 Months Manufacturer warranty