Flameproof Duct Temperature-Humidity Transmitter
Flameproof Duct Humidity Temperature Transmitters are designed for HVAC applications for simultaneous dual analog 4-20mA outputs corresponding to temperature & humidity. The Flameproof Duct Humidity Temperature Transmitter is ideal for connecting outputs onto BMS/PLC/SCADA since it provides industry standard 4-20mA Analog Outputs & also comes with optional RS 485 Modbus communication.
Flameproof Duct Humidity Temperature Transmitter is designed for use in hazardous areas & is housed in aluminum LM-6 Body certified by CIMFR, Dhanbad for use in Gas Group Areas I, II, IIA & IIB.
The Flameproof Duct Humidity Temperature Transmitter has a measuring range of -30.0 to 60.0 Deg. C for temperature & 0.0 to 100.0% R.H. Non Condensing. It comes with a duct mounting clamp & is best suited for use in hazardous pharmaceutical applications, flameproof clean room applications, Intrinsically Safe applications & ATEX applications. Also available as only flameproof humidity transmitter with only 1 analog output of 4-20mA corresponding to 0.0 to 100.0% R.H. Non Condensing.
- ACE Instruments
- Measuring Range
- 0.0 to +60.00 60.0 degree C typical for Temperature (Any other as per requirement) 0.0 to 100.0%RH typical for Relative Humidity
- 1) ± 0.5 C for -30.0 to +50.0 Deg. C for Temperature2) ± 1.8% for 10 to 95% RH for Relative humidity+/-2% for all other ranges.
- Fixed 0.1 for both Temperature & Relative Humidity
- Optional 2 Line, 4 Digit 7 Segment Red LED Display @ Additional Charge
- 2x 4-20mA One Each for temperature & humidity/Optional RS 485 MODBUSOutput @ Additional Charge
- Duct Mounting With Duct Clamp Provided
- Power Supply
- 10-30 V.D.C., Typical 24VDC / 200mA
- Cable Entry
- 1 No. Double Compression 19mm. Cable Gland
- Sensor Type
- 1.Polymer sensing for Temperature2.Capacity polymer sensing for Relative humidity
- Sensor housing
- Stainless Steel 304 Duct Pipe with Aluminium LM -6 Terminal Housing
- Instrument Housing
- Flameproof Aluminium LM – 6 Housing Certified by CIMFR , Dhanbad for use in gas Group Areas I, II, IIA, & IIB
- 900g. Approx.