Differential Pressure Indicator AI-DP1
ACE INSTRUMENTS make Digital Differential Pressure Indicator are digital readout differential pressure monitors designed for measuring the room pressure inside Pharma clean rooms, hospital operation theatres & isolation rooms. Differential Pressure Indicators are part replacement for the analog differential pressure gauges & are easy to read with crystal clear 4 digit LED Display. It comes with built in sensor & also a buzzer alarm with acknowledgement facility for process violation alert in case of room pressure exceeding set limits.
Applications: Pharmaceutical Clean Rooms,Laminar Air Flow Cabinets,HVAC,Biosafety Cabinets,AHUs etc.
DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE INDICATOR TRANSMITTER
Ace Instruments make Differential Pressure Indicators Model AI-DP1 are Digital Readout Magnahelic Gauges suited for application in Laminar Air Flow Cabinets, Pharmaceuticals Clean Rooms, Biosafety Cabinets, AHUs, etc. Differential Pressure Indicators are part replacement for the Analog Magnahelic Gauges & are easy to use with clear 4 digit LED Display. It comes with built in sensor & also a buzzer alarm with acknowledgement facility for process violation alert.
Salient features include Unit Conversion at the press of a key between mm.W.C. & Pascals, integrated buzzer alarm for set point violation, Offset provision to meet Audit requirements, analog 4-20mA Output, 42 mm. Depth for Clean Room Modular Wall Fitment & RS 485 Modbus communication for BMS/SCADA/PLC integration.
- ACE Instruments
- Measuring Range
- Standard -50.0 to +50.0 mm.W.C./-500 to +500 Pascals (Contact store for any other range)
- ± 0.5% of Full Scale.
- Maximum Over Pressure
- 2 Times the rated pressure
- Optional 4–20 mA Isolated
- Power Supply
- 24 Volts D.C. Typical
- Aluminium LM-6 Powder Coated Body with Flush Bezel Fitment; Water Splash Proof Polycarbonate Front Sticker
- Isolated RS485 Modbus Protocol (optional)
- Sensor Type
- Integrated High Speed Differential Pressure Sensor
- Built in Buzzer Alarm for Process Violation Alert
- Instrument Enclosure is in 75x70x40 mm. (Wx Hx D) with 2 Nos. Hose Nipples of 4mm. Stainless Steel at the Back
- Air or Gases ( Non Corrosive )
- Instrument Enclosure is in 75x70x40 mm. (Wx Hx D) with Basic Imported Sensor ; Standard 4 ½′′ Diameter Magnahelic Gauge Size 30 mm.
- Provided alongwith and valid for 1 year, traceable to National Standards