Digital Differential Pressure Indicator Model AI-DP1
Differential Pressure Indicators are digital readout Magnehelic Gauges suited for application in Laminar Air Flow Cabinets, Clean Rooms, Biosafety Cabinets, AHUs,etc..
Differential Pressure Indicators are part replacement for the Analog Magnehelic Gauges & are easy to use with clear 4 digit LED Display. It comes with built in sensor & also a buzzer alarm with acknowledgement facility for process violation alert.
Salient Features include Unit Conversion at the press of a key between mm.W.C.& Pascals integrated buzzer alarm for set point violation, Offset provision to meet Audit requirements, analog 4-20mA Output, 42 mm depth for Clean Room Modular Wall Fitment & RS 485 Modbus communication for BMS/SCADA/PLC integration.
- ACE Instruments
- +/-0.5% of Full Scale
- 1 Pascals / 0.1 mm.W.C.
- Integrated 4 Digit Red LED 7 Segment Display 0.5”
- Maximum Over Pressure
- 2 Times the rated pressure
- Power Supply
- 24 Volts D.C. Typical
- Isolated RS485 Modbus Protocol (optional)
- Sensor Type
- Integrated High Speed Differential Pressure Sensor
- Instrument Enclosure is in 75x70x40 mm. (Wx Hx D) with 2 Nos. Hose Nipples of 4mm. Stainless Steel at the Back
- Air or Gases ( Non Corrosive )
- Alarm Type
- Built in Buzzer Alarm for Process Violation Alert
- Instrument Enclosure is in 75x70x40 mm. (Wx Hx D) with Basic Imported Sensor
- Will be provided at no extra cost valid for 1yr traceable to Electronic Test & Development Centre
- 12 Months Manufacturer warranty