Temperature & Humidity Transmitter
The Temperature and Humidity Transmitter combine the voltage or current humidity transmitter output with a passive temperature thermistor or RTD output.
Applications: For measurements under rough operating conditions, For measurements in complex industrial applications, home heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems (HVAC systems). These are also used in offices, cars, humidors, museums, industrial spaces and greenhouses and are also used in meteorology stations to report and predict weather.
The polymer capacitance humidity sensor is not affected by condensation, fog, high humidity, or contaminants. The humidity sensors are available with 2%, 3% or 5% accuracies.
- ACE Instruments
- Measuring Range
- 1. 0.0 to +50.00C for Temperature (Call us for any other range as per requirement) 2. 0.0 to 100.0%RH typical for Relative humidity
- Temp: +/- 0.5 Deg C,Humi: 1.8% for 10 to 95% RH
- Fixed 0.1 for both Temperature & Relative humidity.
- 2 X 4 Digit RED LED Display of Height 0.4′′ (1 Each for Humidity & Temperature)
- Cable Connection
- Terminal Connectors for Transmitter Output & Power Supply Input Suitable for cable upto 1 sq.mm.
- Supply voltage
- 24VDC / 300mA
- Wall mounting type
- (Optional ) 2 x 4-20mA , 1 each for both temperature & humidity ; Call us for Optional RS 485 Modbus Protocol Communication
- Wall Mounting IP65 Enclosure with 2 mtrs. Cable for external Pipe Sensor
- Sensor Type
- 1.Polymer sensing for Temperature 2.Capacity polymer sensing for Relative humidity 3.Option of Wired External Probe or Integrated Probe fixed to Body
- Sensor housing
- Nylon material (Length 85mm.) Pipe
- Protection class
- IP 65
- 80(W) X 80(H) X 55(D) in mm.
- 300g. Approx.
- Will be provided at no extra cost traceable to national standards
- 12 Months Manufacturer warranty